At Beachside Smiles in Manhattan Beach, CA, we offer comprehensive dental care to patients of all ages. Keeping your teeth and gums healthy at every age and stage of life helps you maintain overall health and wellness while ensuring you have a beautiful smile to show off. Whatever your oral health needs, our dental practice has a full menu of treatments so you can always get the dental care you need.
Preventive dentistry is designed to help patients keep their teeth healthy, prevent problems, and address issues before they become major complications. This category includes:
- Emergency dentistry: Dental emergencies can always be fixed with help from your emergency dentist and prevent the development of more problems.
- Gum disease: Gum disease begins slowly but if you see your dentist regularly and undergo gum disease screenings, the problem can be stopped and treated before it gets out of control.
- Laser dentistry: This cutting-edge procedure treats diseased gum tissue and promotes periodontal regeneration in a comfortable, scalpel-free, and suture-free procedure.
- Teeth cleaning: Getting your teeth cleaned regularly is the most effective and powerful method of preventive dentistry. Your teeth are polished, examined for developing problems, and your Manhattan Beach dentist addresses anything that needs immediate attention.
- Deep teeth cleaning: This soft tissue management treatment is the frontline method for attacking gingivitis, the earliest stage of gum disease, and prevents the disease from spreading.
- Root canal therapy: An infected tooth benefits from meticulous root canal therapy that cleans and fills the roots of the teeth, putting a stop to the infection.
- TMJ/TMD treatment: Clenching and grinding your teeth can lead to TMJ problems and vice versa. A customized nightguard immediately stops the pain and side effects that can damage dental care.
Cosmetic dentistry is designed to beautify teeth and make smiles look like the best version of themselves. Some of the most popular dental care procedures in this category include:
- Invisalign: Using clear, nearly invisible aligners, teeth are shifted into alignment a few at a time in a discreet method that only takes an average of one year to complete.
- Porcelain veneers: Customized in size, shape, color, and length and bonded across several front teeth to transform your smile, veneers are highly transformative.
- Smile makeover: A customized combo of dental care is combined to give you a smile makeover that makes you look happier and healthier.
- Tooth-colored fillings: Natural-looking composite fillings are used to correct tooth decay, chips, cracks, gaps, and more.
- Teeth whitening: Fast, popular, and affordable, professional teeth whitening is the dental care that transforms a lackluster smile to beautifully white and nearly perfect.
All restorative dentistry solutions are designed to be both a restoration and a cosmetic improvement. If there’s something wrong with your oral health, you can be sure the correction will also make your tooth look its best too.
- Dental crowns: Versatile, tough, and natural-looking, dental crowns are used for multiple oral health issues, from fixing a broken tooth to covering an unsightly tooth to capping a decayed tooth.
- Dental implants: A missing tooth is a big problem and is most effectively replaced with a dental implant, which restores both tooth root and crown for a complete, fully functional restoration.
- Same-day crowns (CEREC): Your Manhattan Beach dental office is equipped with a CEREC machine that makes same-day crown repair possible so you don’t have to worry about waiting for the fix to a broken or damaged tooth.
Dental Care from Your Manhattan Beach Dentist
Whatever kind of dental care you need, Beachside Smiles in Manhattan Beach has the solution. Schedule a consultation with Dr. Don Mungcal and his team to find out what’s right for you.