The on-site CEREC system has made same-day smile makeovers and same-day repairs possible. Many patients are thankful they belong to the Beachside Smiles family in Manhattan Beach, CA, where they can get their teeth repaired in one appointment using same day veneers. Whether you have existing veneers that need to be fixed or a damaged or unsightly tooth, CEREC technology gives you your smile back right away.
How Same-Day Veneers Work
When a dental office is equipped with CEREC technology, it’s clear they put their patients’ needs first. They have invested in a state-of-the-art system that delivers dental restorations and cosmetic corrections quickly. No one wants to wait longer than necessary for dental repairs, and you shouldn’t have to. Here’s how the CEREC same day veneers work:
- A computer-assisted design and computer-assisted milling system creates restorations – carefully designed by your dentist – while you wait.
- You don’t have to leave and come back to the dentist days or weeks later once your veneer is ready because the dental lab step is eliminated.
- Fit, appearance, and size are impeccable because veneers are created and adjusted in the moment.
These veneers blend in with the rest of your smile, proving the talent of your Beachside Smiles cosmetic dentist and the sophistication of the CEREC system.
Get a Veneer Smile Makeover with CEREC
Typically, porcelain veneers require two or three dental visits to complete. Planning, preparation, and patience while you wait for the customized veneers from the dental lab make this a relatively lengthy process, but it also ensures that all the details are just right. With CEREC, you don’t lose any of these benefits. In fact, you can have the best of both worlds – personalized veneers that are beautiful, strong, and long-lasting.
- Perfect digital results: Molds and impressions are unnecessary to ensure accuracy and precision.
- Careful customization: Your dentist’s specifications allow for flawless crafting through the CEREC technology.
- Impressive speed: The typical veneer preparation is expedited in the CEREC same day veneer version.
- High-grade materials: The high-quality materials used to create CEREC veneers look just like natural teeth and natural teeth for a consistent appearance.
- Immediate edits: If a CEREC restoration doesn’t fit properly or look just right, your Manhattan Beach dentist can make edits on the spot for a perfect veneer.
Cost Factors of CEREC Same Day Veneers
Veneers are an investment in your smile whether you opt for traditional porcelain veneers or CEREC same-day veneers. While CEREC restorations are typically no more costly than restorations that are sent to a dental lab off-site, the overall cost factors will vary based on several factors including:
- General cost of using CEREC technology
- Number of veneers being created
- Materials being used
- Whether you have dental insurance
- Location of dental office
At Beachside Smiles, we offer several financing options so patients can opt for the payment plan that suits their budget and comfort level and makes a same-day solution possible. Investing in a quick solution is worth it when the reliable CEREC system is involved, and it will save you time, money, and stress to get your smile fixed immediately.
Discuss Veneers with Your Manhattan Beach Dentist
If you have veneers already and damage one, if you have a damaged tooth that needs a repair right away, if you are ready to finally fix that unsightly tooth, it’s time to talk to your Manhattan Beach dentist at Beachside Smiles. The CEREC technology may be just right for your oral health needs. Contact us to schedule a consultation and learn more.
Veneers are thin handcrafted porcelain shields worn on the front of the tooth which improve the appearance of teeth that are chipped, cracked, stained or worn. Veneers are thin as contact lenses, and are an aesthetically pleasing option of closing gaps, lengthening teeth, and providing symmetry to make your smile more natural. Veneers are intended to last for many years without changing color. They are one of the most popular cosmetic procedures in dentistry. Ask your dentist if veneers may be right for you.