Before embarking on a restorative dentistry smile makeover, patients understandably need to know how much dental implants cost. This advanced dental procedure is an investment in your oral health, but it is affordable and worth it to ensure that you have a functional, beautiful, healthy smile from Beachside Smiles in Manhattan Beach, CA.
Dental Implants Cost Factors
Dental implants replace missing teeth, both root and crown. They are a natural-looking restoration that blends into your smile and repairs both form and function. While every patient’s dental implants are unique to their oral health, several factors are relevant for everyone when it comes to dental implants cost:
- The number of dental implants needed.
- The type of dental implants used, such as All-On-4 or a single implant.
- The location of the implant, whether molar, front tooth, or entire arch of teeth.
- The materials used to construct the restorations both above and below the gumline.
- The condition of the patient’s oral health and whether gum disease treatment or extractions are needed as part of preparation.
- The level of oral sedation required to for a comfortable, efficient procedure.
Average Dental Implants Cost
Dental implants are classified as oral surgery and all the complex characteristics of this procedure make it an advanced restorative dentistry treatment. Associated costs reflect the nature of the work, but it is important to remember that implants are a permanent tooth loss solution. The restorations reduce the need for certain types of future dental care by improving overall oral health. Smiles fortified with dental implants are stronger and healthier and can protect you from the undesirable aspects of dentures.
Keep these facts in mind when considering out-of-pocket costs before dental insurance is applied to the full treatment. All costs listed here are general estimates and do not reflect the final cost of your particular procedure:
- One dental implant costs between $1,000 and $3,000.
- The abutment, crown, or implant denture costs between $500 and $3,000.
- The surgery costs between $1,500 and $6,000 per tooth, a price that typically includes all consultations and follow-ups.
- Gum grafts and oral sedation may incur additional costs or be rolled into the surgery price.
Costs multiply, of course, the more dental implants you receive or if you need implant-supported dentures for an entire arch of teeth, but this worthwhile investment is possible so you can have a beautiful, fully functional, complete smile.
Paying for Dental Implants Costs
Your Manhattan Beach dentist wants you to have excellent oral health and is prepared to make all the costs as manageable as possible, no matter what type of restorative dentistry you need. The following options are often combined to create a complete payment plan that blends with your budget and oral health needs:
- Dental insurance: Because dental implants are categorized as restorative dentistry, some of the cost is often covered by insurance.
- Financing: Affordable monthly payment plans and low fixed interest rates are available through your dentist or an affiliate to make it easier to spread out your investment over months or years as necessary.
- Credit cards: Low- or no-interest credit cards may work to your advantage for dental implants costs, as well as balance transfer offers.
- Cash or check: If you have resources at your fingertips, or even partial resources, cash or check is a great way to make a dent in overall dental implants costs.
It’s Time for Your Smile Makeover
You don’t have to live with missing teeth anymore. Dental implants are affordable and can be your salvation and the key to your smile makeover. Contact Beachside Smiles in Manhattan Beach to schedule a consultation and find out if you’re a good candidate and what your dental implants costs are likely to be.