Anyone who wants a smile upgrade has a wish list of cosmetic dentistry treatments they dream of undergoing. These same patients have very likely considered smile makeover costs and what this kind of investment might require financially. There is always a way to make a new smile happen within your budget, and at Beachside Smiles in Manhattan Beach, CA, Dr. Don Mungcal and his dental team are ready to guide you to beautiful, healthy teeth.
Factors That Affect Smile Makeover Costs
You can do online research about getting a new smile, but your best resource is your cosmetic dentist. They have all the information you need when it comes to the cost of appointments and materials. They will provide the most accurate cost analysis and that includes the main factors that impact smile makeover costs, including:
- Oral health condition: Some people want a smile makeover because their teeth are in disrepair. In cases like this, dental restorations like gum disease treatment, tooth extractions, or tooth-colored fillings must be done first before cosmetic work can commence. Unexpected restorative dentistry will add to smile makeover costs.
- Conservative smile makeover goals: If you just want a few small tweaks to your smile, they are likely to have a smaller price tag. Treatments such as teeth whitening and dental bonding are affordable, minimally invasive, and deliver immediate results.
- Major smile changes: If you want to make big alterations to your smile, like porcelain veneers on the top and bottom teeth, such an advanced treatment is on the more costly side of cosmetic dentistry. The procedure, though, is long-lasting, looks natural, and corrects multiple smile problems simultaneously.
Paying for Smile Makeover Costs
Every smile makeover is different and customized to the patient in the chair and their unique oral health. Some patients need multiple procedures, others only need one or two. Your comfort level with your budget and intensity of treatments will be discussed in equal measure with your Manhattan Beach dental team so you feel good about investing in a new smile.
Discussions about smile makeover costs will be extensive and you’ll know exactly what you’re investing in before any procedures get underway. Here are some things to keep in mind:
- Focus on results, not the price tag: The word “makeover” might imply high cost, but your new smile doesn’t have to involve pricey treatments. Consider what you want your smile to look like and start there, discovering what cosmetic dentistry treatments your dentist can offer for your customized makeover.
- Utilize multiple payment options: At Beachside Smiles we accept multiple forms of payment so our patients are comfortable covering all their smile makeover costs. Financing options include CareCredit, Sunbit Financing, major credit cards, check, cash, insurance (when applicable), and health savings accounts.
A Smile Makeover Pays for Itself
Ask anyone who has gotten porcelain veneers, dental crowns, Invisalign, teeth whitening, or any other cosmetic dentistry treatment whether it has impacted their life, and you will hear a resounding yes. A transformed, upgraded smile automatically makes a person look younger, happier, healthier, and like the very best version of themselves. In short, a smile makeover pays for itself repeatedly in so many ways: professionally, personally, socially, mentally, and physically.
Invest in a smile makeover and you invest in your present and future. Beautiful teeth will make you feel better about yourself and positively impact work and play. When you want to smile more and simply enjoy more of life, the cost of a customized smile upgrade is worth it. Contact Beachside Smiles to discuss your goals and affordable financing plans.