Dental emergencies are never convenient, but your emergency dentist at Beachside Smiles in Manhattan Beach is always ready to take care of your oral health problem. Whether you have severe pain, a lost crown, a broken tooth, bleeding gums, or any other frightening or uncomfortable dental complication, call us for immediate attention.
Dental emergency? Call us right now at (424) 672-3960.
Do You Have a True Dental Emergency?
If you are scared, embarrassed, or confused by your dental circumstances or feeling any sort of tooth or mouth pain, don’t wait until your next dental cleaning or the next business day to visit your emergency dentist. Call right now for:
- Extreme tooth pain
- Dislodged tooth
- Knocked out tooth
- Broken tooth
- Mouth trauma
- Swollen or bleeding gums
- Damaged dental work
How to Stay Calm in a Dental Emergency
Any dental emergency is scary, especially when they happen after hours or on the weekend. No matter what kind of discomfort you’re experiencing, don’t hesitate to contact your emergency dentist – and remember the following facts to help you stay calm:
- Blood isn’t always bad: The mouth has so many tiny blood vessels that can produce a serious amount of blood, a fact that makes some injuries seem much worse than they are. Let your dentist decide what’s going on.
- Real dental emergencies don’t disappear: A real dental emergency, once it develops, will only get worse unless you get treatment. Don’t try to pretend nothing is wrong or wait for it to go away – get help from your emergency dentist right away.
- Keep it in perspective: If you chip a veneer, the problem is inconvenient and unsightly, but you may not need a same-day appointment. Damage to your jaw or an abscess, however, demand immediate attention. Allow your dentist to make the call in any situation.
- Always make the call to your emergency dentist: Even if the timing seems bad, don’t hesitate to reach out to your Manhattan Beach dentist for emergency care. It’s better to get the dental help you need now than risk more complex dental problems.
In-House Emergency Dentist Services
Unlike many dental clinics, at Beachside Smiles we have the tools and expertise to provide most services in-house. This allows us to rapidly diagnose and correct the unique situation you’re experiencing. Some repairs include same-day solutions, so you don’t have to wait for a new restoration to complete your smile.
- Same-day crowns and veneers: Sometimes a veneer breaks off, or a crown is lost, or a tooth is so badly chipped it needs an onlay. With the CEREC system in-house, your dentist can create a restoration in the office that is both strong and attractive and place it the same day.
- Root canal therapy: Severe tooth pain is usually an indication of a deep tooth infection or abscess, which cannot be repaired with a filling alone. Root canal therapy cleans out the roots of your tooth which eliminates pain and restores the tooth to good health.
- TMD treatment: If you can’t take one more day with a morning headache or a sore jaw and teeth, you may be a candidate for TMD treatment. When the temporomandibular joint (TMJ) is off, pain and dental problems develop, but a customized mouthguard can solve everything.
- Tooth extraction: Some dental emergencies are so severe that the tooth in question needs to be extracted. But you aren’t left with a hole in your mouth. A dental implant is customized to fit in the space and topped with a porcelain crown for a strong, permanent restoration.
See an Emergency Dentist in Manhattan Beach Today
At Beachside Smiles, your emergency dentist Dr. Don Mungcal won’t make you wait for an appointment. Call our Manhattan Beach office as soon as the problem starts. The sooner you get attention for the discomfort, the fewer complications that are likely to arise – and the sooner you’ll get the care you need and feel better.